TWBP Tabs in titlebar

Is there any way to put twbptabs in titlebar? (No i dont want EASYTABS) or at least make a custom fully features titlebar so it works?
(Im really sorry for bothering u)

Btw pretty much every good users are inactive, like Flamingsun, Aeolus, Vivoxi, Prezence, Sential and others. Also, im actually CurvyApps from the old forum.(heehee. Tricked ya)

Like 0 Dislike

Aren't the tabs in TWBP already in the titlebar?? (well technically it's drawn its own titlebar, but still kinda the same)

Haha no worries, the forum is technically still under construction (I'm just doing some final back-end fixes); so most users don't actually know the new forum exists yet 1f61b

Like 0 Dislike

ShoutOut! Technology, I am Aeolus, Vivoxi and FlamingSun aha.
Anyway,
TWBP cannot go in the titlebar on a winforms application because the tabs need to be drawn on the titlebar. The only way with TWBP tabs is if you detect the system and create clones of the titlebars. Although, there is a c# project you can look through and see if it helps. It is a winforms c# tabs in titlebar solution called EasyTabs which I have used for most of my browser projects. Hope this helps 1f600
https://github.com/lstratman/EasyTabs

A post by brwck

Like +1 Dislike

Can you make the titlebar transparent so that if you make the mainform achieve a glass look, then it seems like tge tab is kinda on the title bar?

Like 0 Dislike

I'm assuming you want the same sort of glass effect in Windows 7 underneath the tabs; which seems kinda pointless seeing as though Windows 10 is the dominant operating system within the current market, and the glass effect is no longer used (it's primarily just solid white; with the exception of an alternate solid color set by the user).

Like 0 Dislike

But for old Win7 and Win8 users,the browsee may feel weird
to them

admin wrote:

I'm assuming you want the same sort of glass effect in Windows 7 underneath the tabs; which seems kinda pointless seeing as though Windows 10 is the dominant operating system within the current market, and the glass effect is no longer used (it's primarily just solid white; with the exception of an alternate solid color set by the user).

Like 0 Dislike

Perhaps, although it's fairly common in other browsers to just have a custom window; the most notable ones being Opera, Chrome (most visible with themes) and Firefox.

Like 0 Dislike

I decided to implement my own titlebar using a panel. Any tips?
Like dropshadows, aerosnap, resizing, etc

admin wrote:

Perhaps, although it's fairly common in other browsers to just have a custom window; the most notable ones being Opera, Chrome (most visible with themes) and Firefox.

Like 0 Dislike

I thought TWBP already had it's own custom-drawn form???

Like 0 Dislike

Yeah, but I want to implement my own with some material design

admin wrote:

I thought TWBP already had it's own custom-drawn form???

Like 0 Dislike