Custom Drawn Tabs based on TWBP

Okay. In order to make TWBP look more modern looking, Im going to rewrite TWBP Tabs. I tried looking at the source code of THE WEB BROWSER PROJECT but It uses this TABBAR, NEW TAB and I have no idea what the tabcontainer's made of. Also, the code is too messy, unorganized, and it,s hard to understand. Since you(Nathan Lecompte) have experiences with custom drawn tabs, can you please help me?

Like 0 Dislike

Could you post the code for the classes responsible for drawing the tabs?

Like 0 Dislike

http://techviewhd.freeforums.net/thread … e-twbp-8-1

admin wrote:

Could you post the code for the classes responsible for drawing the tabs?

Like 0 Dislike

I just want to change the look and feel of it. Not the events and stuff like that.
If you can, can you tell me how to combine the tabvar, and stuff like that into a single
Control just like the TWBPTabs control?

Like 0 Dislike

@HexApps I'm guessing this is solved then? 1f604

Like 0 Dislike

I don't get what you mean...
I said I needed help...

admin wrote:

@HexApps I'm guessing this is solved then? 1f604

Like 0 Dislike

I thought you only wanted to change the look of TWBP tabs...you just created an article on how to change the look of TWBP tabs: https://techviewforum.com/topic/58/twbp … r-dummies/

I'd assumed that meant you'd found a solution on changing the look of TWBP tabs?? Maybe I didn't understand your question, what parts of the tab control do you want to look different?

Like 0 Dislike

That's just a failed version. I figured I wouldn't be able to make a SERIOUS webbrowser if I just used a tabcontrol that someone else made. It doesn't feel original.

admin wrote:

I thought you only wanted to change the look of TWBP tabs...you just created an article on how to change the look of TWBP tabs: https://techviewforum.com/topic/58/twbp … r-dummies/

I'd assumed that meant you'd found a solution on changing the look of TWBP tabs?? Maybe I didn't understand your question, what parts of the tab control do you want to look different?

Like 0 Dislike

So I wanna write a tabcontrol with the base of TWBP tabs but totally different when it comes to looks.

Like 0 Dislike

I don't think there's much I can do to help, I mean I can't write the code for you entirely; so I think your best bet would be to just play-around with the pre-existing code. After all; you code to learn, you don't learn to code 1f609

Like 0 Dislike